Sts. Joachim and Ann on McClay Rd in St Charles, have also decided to host a Coach It Right Soccer Clinic, on Saturday, Aug 9th. Pick the closest, pick the best date, but be sure to pick one of these clinics to attend FREE, before our soccer season starts.
We have boys soccer leagues for K to 8th grade and girls soccer leagues for K to 12th grade. Soccer registrations start in May. Preseason tournaments start in August, but not for all age groups. The season runs from Labor Day to mid-November.
We have boys and girls basketball leagues for children 3rd grade to 8th grade. Basketball registrations start in October. Preseason tournaments start around Thanksgiving, but not for all age groups. The season runs from January through mid-March.
We have boys baseball leagues for children Kindergarten to 8th grade. We also have a PreK-Kindergarten girls and boys T-ball team. Baseball and T-ball registrations start in January. Preseason tournaments start in April, but not for all age groups. The season runs from May through mid-July.
We have girls softball leagues for children 1st grade to 8th grade. We also have a PreK-Kindergarten girls and boys T-ball team. Softball and T-ball registrations start in January. Preseason tournaments start in April, but not for all age groups. The regular season runs from May through mid-July.
Please read the following to help make your registration process go smoothly. All registrations need to be completed through this system. If you have any questions regarding your registration, please email us.
1. All families will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all family members, players and parents by choosing the add children or add adult options (alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails can be added when another adult is added to the account).
2. After the account is created this registration system will be used to register and make payments for any of the available programs. Through the registration system you will have access to all account information, including payments due, payments received, due dates, outstanding balances, etc.
3. Upon completion of online registration you will receive an authorization code. SJBAA registration can be paid by check or credit card. If paying by check, please mail checks with authorization code clearly written on the check.
4. If you have multiple players, please register them all at the same time to be able to receive the sibling discount of $15. After completing the first registration, click the Continue Shopping button to register another player.
5. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest SSL security currently available. Your credit card information is not saved to a database.